The good thing about Tax Day is companies are generally tripping over each other to give you free stuff. Here’s a roundup of this year’s Tax Day freebies:
Zappos.com is staging coffee shop takeovers throughout the Las Vegas Valley on Tuesday to give people free coffee, treats and stamps (offer ends at 10 a.m.). Here are the participating locations:
- Grouchy John’s, 8520 S. Maryland Parkway
- Sambalatte, 750 S. Rampart Blvd. and 6555 S. Jones Blvd.
- Sunrise Coffee, 3130 E. Sunset Road; Bronze Cafe, 401 S. Maryland Parkway
- Tipsy Coffee House, 6496 Medical Center Drive
- Tiabi Coffee & Waffle Bar, 3961 S. Maryland Parkway
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: 7291 W. Lake Mead Blvd.; 4550 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite A; 2220 Village Walk Drive, Suite 140; 10834 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 200; 3645 S. Town Center Drive, Suite 101; 6115 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 101; 9091 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 100; and 6599 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Grouchy John’s Truck also will participate from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Sunset Post Office, 1001 E. Sunset Road.
Take this coupon to Arby’s for a free small curly fry. This is Arby’s fourth year running the promotion.
Office Depot will shred 5 lbs. of tax documents for free with this coupon.
Between Tuesday and Sunday, take your receipt from the day before to Pinkberry and get half-off an equivalent froyo.
Hard Rock Cafe
Hard Rock Cafe will give a free burger, salad or sandwich to anyone who will stand up and sing in front of restaurant patrons between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Great American Cookies
Get a free regular chocolate chip cookie on Tuesday. No coupon necessary.
Buy a 32-oz. drink and a bag of chips, and get a small “the original” sandwich (ham, two kinds of salami and three cheeses) on Tuesday, no coupon necessary.
The grocery delivery company will give free samples of its chocolate milk to last-minute tax filers at the Sunset Post Office, 1001 E. Sunset Road, beginning at 4 p.m.
Do you know of any freebies we missed? Let us know on Twitter: @reviewjournal