Anyone have Calvin Harris’ cell number?
We need to hit the guy up, see if he wants to go in with us on a White Castle franchise.
Pretty sure he can afford it.
Forbes has released its annual ranking of the highest paid DJs, most of whom have residencies in Las Vegas.
Harris tops the list once again.
Here’s the rundown, along with the clubs where they have their residencies:
1. Calvin Harris, $66 million (Hakkasan)
2. David Guetta, $30 million (XS)
3. (Tie) Avicii, $28 million (XS); Tiesto, $28 million (Hakkasan)
5. Steve Aoki, $23 million (Hakkasan)
6. Afrojack, $22 million (Hakkasan)
7. Zedd, $21 million (XS)
8. Kaskade, $17 million (Marquee)
9. Skrillex, $16.5 million (XS)
10. Deadmau5, $16 million (XS)
11. Hardwell, $13 million (Hakkasan)
12. (Tie) Armin van Buuren, $13 million; Steve Angello, $12 million (XS)
Contact reporter Jason Bracelin at email@example.com or 702-383-0476. Follow @JasonBracelin on Twitter.