So, how much would you pay for an up-close-and-personal view of Cher’s heart-shaped pasties when she comes to the MGM Grand in a few weeks?
Well, you may have to hock Grandpa’s gold dentures in order to afford choice seats, but it’ll be totally worth it, right?
When it comes to the most expensive concert tickets for shows this summer, Cher is not alone in demanding top dollar for the best ducats.
These aren’t tickets on the resale market or VIP packages either, but “premium” seats whose price is reflective of actual face value.
So, just what are the costliest tickets in town in the upcoming months?
Here’s the top five:
5. Aerosmith, Aug. 7, MGM Grand Garden arena, $695
4. Queen + Adam Lambert, July 5 and 6, The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel, $801.87
3. Cher, May 25, MGM Grand Garden arena, $891
2. Lady Gaga, July 19, MGM Grand Garden arena, $1,345
1. Billy Joel, June 7, MGM Grand Garden arena, $1,450
Contact reporter Jason Bracelin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-383-0476. Follow on Twitter @JasonBracelin.