1. Snoop arrived in a 1928 Cadillac limo Saturday night. Verdict: Badass.
2. He moved into Tao nightclub at the Venetian to launch “Snoopadelic Cabaret” by DJing while scantily clad female dancers did their thing in flapper gear. Verdict: Yes.
3. Snoop rapped “The Next Episode,” “Nuthin’ But A G Thang,” “Drop It Like It’s Hot” and “Gin and Juice.” Verdict: This is a man who is always working it.
4. In attendance: Ginuwine, Trinidad James, Dash Mihok, Peter Facinelli and Jermaine Dupri. Verdict: Entourage props.
5. Stars who chose to go somewhere else: Katt Williams and Dave Chappelle were partying instead at Marquee nightclub in Cosmopolitan while Kaskade DJ’d. Verdict: Can’t blame them, Kaskade is a badassador.