Career Fair Exhibitors for MARCH
|American Republic Insurance|
|Aqua Air Solutions|
|Aviation Institute of Maintenance|
|Carrington College-Las Vegas|
|Credit One Bank|
|Crescent School of Gaming and Bartending|
|Hershey's Chocolate World Las Vegas|
|Healthcare Preparatory Institute|
|Hilton Grand Vacations|
|Holiday Inn Club Vacations|
|ITT Technical Institute|
|Marshall Retail Group|
|Professional Institute of Las Vegas (LV-PITA)|
|Sierra Air Conditioning, Inc.|
|Southwest Truck Driver Training|
|The Eastridge Group|
|Wells Fargo Bank|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I wear to the career fair?
Business/Interview Attire. Suits are acceptable for both men and women. If you don't own a suit or skirt, a blouse or dress shirt paired with a pair of slacks will suffice. This is not a casual event. Leave your loungewear, tee shirts, gym clothes, etc. at home. Remember, you are seeking employment, not going to the market.
- Who should attend a career fair?
Anyone and everyone should attend a career fair! There are entry-level jobs as well as jobs for the busy executive.
- Why should I attend a career fair?
Not only does it help you network yourself, you get the chance to meet with the company you are interested in and find out if they are a good fit for you.
- How many copies of my resume do I need to bring?
We recommend bringing at least 30 copies of your resume
- What companies and what positions will they have at the fair?
Please click on the "Attending Employers" link to see a full listing of the participating employers for this career fair. Each employer will specify which positions are available on their website or at their booth on the day of the fair.
- What should I bring?
Bring at least 30 copies of your resume, a portfolio or folder in which to carry your resumes and other materials, a notebook or planner to write down upcoming interviews or information sessions and a pen. It is not necessary to bring documentation showing your ability to work in the United States to the career fair.
- I have never been to a career fair. I'm here, now what should I do?
First, obtain an employer list and map. Next, circle the location of each company you are interested in on your map. Then, talk to each employer on your list. It's that easy!
- How do I get my resume to the employers if I can't make it to the fair?
Simply post your resume on our website The employers at the fair will have access to your resume by using the resume database available to them approximately a week after the fair. This employer benefit does not exclude you needing to visit the employer's booth and directly apply for positions.
- Will the employers still ask me to apply online even if I attend the fair?
Yes, some of the larger corporations use online applications to track information like Diversity and number of career fair attendees that applied at this event. There are other employers that will use traditional paper applications and several companies will be hiring on the spot.
- All Career Fair Exhibitors take advantage of the $150,000 of promotional advertising space spent for each Las Vegas Career Fair. Advertising is designed and scheduled for print publications, the top local job board, lvrj.com and a mix of radio stations.
- Interview thousands of candidates the day of the event. Plus, access our resume database for 30 days after the event.
- Network with other companies, like staffing agencies for access to more jobseekers.
- Gain valuable information on who your competitor is interviewing if he is at the fair also.
- Brand recognition for your company is necessary for hiring the best applicants.
- Gain access to more bilingual candidates. We run extensive advertising schedules on Telemundo and in El Tiempo.
- Meet the Community Partners who offer valuable employee and hiring assistance to area employers.
- Interview or training rooms upon request.
- For ad space and booth reservation, call 702-383-0498. For additional online advertising, call 702.380.4568.