A Minnesota boy who created a national stir in the fall after he sneaked past security and boarded a flight to Las Vegas by himself is no longer under court authority.
Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman said Friday the boy, now 10, is back with his family.
He had been under court jurisdiction since October, when as a 9-year-old he stowed away on the flight. Flight attendants became suspicious and he was detained when the plane landed in Nevada.
He was returned to Minnesota, where he was placed under the supervision of child protective services. He was sent to a residential facility for treatment for behavioral problems.
Freeman said the boy resumed living with his family 11 weeks ago and has made good progress. The boy continues to receive counseling, he said.