(BPT) - These days parents are expected to be everywhere at once. If you’re a parent, you know how stressful it can be to try and make the soccer game, the dance recital, prepare dinner for your family and work an eight-hour day. Just keeping track of your family’s schedules feels like another full time job.
With this in mind, Digital Lifestyle Expert Jennifer Jolly offers her tips on how you can use technology to do it all – remember your obligations, keep your appointments in order and continue being the superparent you’re expected to be – easier than ever before.
* Help important things stick around. Everyone has had that morning when they are running around trying to find that one important item that has somehow disappeared. Technology like the StickR TrackR easily attaches to glasses, keys, smartphones, purses, backpacks and anything else you may need. The StickR then pairs with an app on your computer or mobile device. With a tap of your finger you can make the lost item ring and then find it in just a few seconds.It’s like clutter control for your brain.
* Stay organized on-the-go. You’re always writing reminders on Post-it Notes, and with the new Post-it Brand Evernote Collection, you can take your Post-it Notes with you anywhere. Whether you’re at work, at home or on the go, you’ll have access to your Post-it Notes across all of your devices.
* Get your apps in line. With all the new smart home connected-everything’s these days, chances are they’re controlled by different apps. Revolv’s hub and app unify your connected devices so they can be more easily controlled and configured to simultaneously perform automated actions. This is a great device that helps clear the new problem of connected clutter by streamlining all of those remote controls for various electronics into one app.
* A picture for posterity. With one tap of the Post-it Note Camera feature in Evernote, your Post-it Notes are captured, digitally enhanced and saved in Evernote so they’re always right at your fingertips. And with four different colors available, you can assign one color to each family member or to different categories of reminders.
* Wear the sticker. If you have a busy child at home, consider wearable stickers for things like homework folders or backpacks, common things that even the most conscientious of kids sometimes misplace. Your child may not always remember the item in question, but a wearable sticker will jog their memory.
Today’s busy lifestyle can make it very difficult to keep things organized. If you’re a person who is sometimes forgetful or you have a person in your family who is, the right tech and gadgets can help you stay on track. To learn more about how the Post-it Note Evernote Collection can help you remember those most important engagements, visit postit.com\evernote.