Food City 500
Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, Tenn.
9:30 a.m. today, Fox (5); race starts at 10:13 a.m.
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1 Qualified Practice 2 Practice 3
1. Kyle Busch 5/1 3rd 1st 1st 1st Five-time winner with 10.3 average finish in 16 starts; best lap average in Practice 2
2. Brad Keselowski 7/1 1st 7th 12th 6th Won two of last three Cup races at Bristol, including last spring; using new chassis
3. Denny Hamlin 7/1 5th 3rd 3rd 5th 2012 fall winner; solid short-track drivers; best 10-consecutive lap average in Practice 3
4. Matt Kenseth 10/1 2nd 12th 2nd 4th Two-time winner, the last time in 2006, with 12.1 average finish; runner-up last spring
5. Kasey Kahne 10/1 8th 2nd 5th 2nd 2007 runner-up; poor 19.2 average, but good in practice; chassis won 2012 Phoenix pole
6. Brian Vickers 35/1 9th 4th 23rd 8th Using same chassis he used to finish fifth and fourth in two races last season
7. Jeff Gordon 12/1 19th 11th 7th 24th Five-time winner, but none since 2002; finished third in two of past three races
8. Jimmie Johnson 5/1 27th 13th 10th 9th 2010 spring winner; has finished ninth or better in seven of past eight starts
9. Kevin Harvick 15/1 11th 18th 6th 23rd 2005 winner, but no top-10s at Bristol since 2008; using sixth-place All-Star chassis
10. Jeff Burton 100/1 6th 16th 4th 19th 2008 spring winner, his last top-five Bristol finish; practiced well, looks like a contender
Note: All statistical information provided is Bristol specific unless otherwise noted.
Odds courtesy of William Hill
Micah Roberts, a former sports book director, has been setting NASCAR lines in Las Vegas since 1995. For more Roberts insights on the race, go to The Linemakers on SportingNews.com or follow on Twitter: MicahRoberts7.