The holidays are just around the corner with the decorations everywhere and retail stores beckoning your business. Here's an easy solution for those of you who love NASCAR -- Coca-Cola Chase for Charity.
Coca-Cola Chase for Charity makes gift giving easy for your favorite NASCAR fan with an online auction offering a variety of collectible, autographed items from the race track, Victory Lane and NASCAR drivers' and teams' private collections.
It's pretty difficult to beat some of these items so place a bid today.
• No. 6 UPS Ford car hood autographed by NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver David Ragan.
• A Ford piston and a connecting rod signed by Sprint Cup drivers Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards and Roush-Fenway Racing team owner Jack Roush.
• An autographed brake rotor from the driver of the No. 14 Office Depot car Tony Stewart.
• A Sunoco gas can and flag autographed by the 2010 Chase drivers.
• A unique helmet from the 50th running of the Coca-Cola 600 autographed by the 13 drivers from the 2009 Coca-Cola Racing Family, grand marshal Bobby Allison and race winner David Reutimann. This item will include a display case.
• A Goodyear tire autographed by the 2010 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers.
• A deluxe gift package from Richard Childress Racing including a No. 31 crew shirt signed by Jeff Burton, a No. 29 crew shirt autographed by Kevin Harvick and a Clint Bowyer-autographed No. 33 crew shirt.
• At Texas Motor Speedway, the winning driver and team received a custom-designed cowboy hat. One hat autographed by Chase drivers is available for bidding.
• Gas pedals, gear shifters and race gloves autographed by Ryan Newman.
• A 3M car hood and piston autographed by Greg Biffle.
• A Miss Sprint Cup uniform autographed by Miss Sprint Cup Monica Palumbo and Cup champion Jimmie Johnson.
Each auction package will include an autographed Coors Light pole flag autographed by each pole winner from the 2010 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup events.
You can place a bid at NASCARafterthelap.com. The items will be displayed Nov. 29-Dec. 3 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
The online auction will wrap up at 8 p.m. EST on Dec. 3.
When bidding, let's not forget that you are actually helping a good cause, too. Coca-Cola Chase for Charity benefits The NASCAR Foundation(tm), a 501 (c)(3) non-profit entity that embodies the compassion of the NASCAR family and its commitment to serving communities. The NASCAR Foundation seeks to raise funds and increase volunteerism to support nonprofit charities and charitable causes throughout the nation with an emphasis placed on initiatives that affect the ability of children to live, learn and play.
For more information, visit NASCARafterthelap.com.