1. 1953-54: Vegas Valley Drive and Decatur Boulevard.
2. 1954-56: Vegas Drive; conducted races on site that is now Las Vegas Municipal Golf Course.
3. Late 1950s: Las Vegas Drag Strip; main runway of Sky Corral Airport, just west of current site of McCarran International Airport.
4. 1957: Highland Drive near the corner of San Francisco (now Sahara Avenue).
5. 1958-64: Thunderbird Raceway (Henderson Drag Strip); City of Henderson provided area for Southern Nevada’s first true dragstrip.
6. 1966-71: Stardust Raceway (Tropicana Avenue west of Rainbow Boulevard); Owned by Stardust Hotel and Casino; closed after Pardee/Phillips bought land to build housing development.
1972-1978: No sanctioned tracks. Unofficial races held in region, including on old Highway 91 near Primm and Sloan, with races run by Southern Nevada Timing Association.
7. 1979-2000: Speedrome (Las Vegas Boulevard North across from Nellis Air Force Base, on land that is now part of Las Vegas Motor Speedway)
8. 2000-present: Las Vegas Motor Speedway