Your Chipotle meal will now come with some light reading.
According to CNN, the fast-food chain rolled out what it’s calling its “Cultivating Thought” author series, which feature original essays from authors, actors, comedians and more.
A press release from Business Wire states that the series will include content from the following contributors:
- Jonathan Safran Foer – New York Times best-selling author, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Eating Animals, Everything is Illuminated
- Judd Apatow – Golden Globe nominated writer/director/producer, This is 40, Bridesmaids, Girls
- Sheri Fink – Pulitzer-prize winning reporter/author, Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital
- Malcolm Gladwell – New York Times bestselling author, journalist and speaker, The Tipping Point, Outliers, Blink
- Bill Hader – Emmy-winning comedian/actor/producer, Saturday Night Live, South Park
- Michael Lewis – New York Times bestselling author and journalist, Flash Boys, The Blind Side, Moneyball
- Toni Morrison – Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winning author, Beloved
- Steve Pinker – award-winning experimental psychologist, renowned writer on language, mind and human nature
- George Saunders – New York Times bestselling short-story and essay author, “Tenth of December,” “The Braindead Megaphone”
- Sarah Silverman – Emmy-winning actress/comedian, The Sarah Silverman Program, Saturday Night Live, School of Rock
Follow the RJ on Twitter: @reviewjournal