A man was caught with multiple weapons inside a Mandalay Bay hotel room nearly three years before the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip, a case that could have implications for civil litigation against the hotel.
The Metropolitan Police Department may not have a record of all officers who responded to the Oct. 1 shooting, the department’s lawyers said at a Tuesday court hearing.
The Nevada Supreme Court on Friday ruled that the Metropolitan Police Department must begin releasing body camera footage and 911 call audio from the Las Vegas mass shooting.
Arizona resident Douglas Haig, whose name had not been previously released, said he sold ammunition to gunman Stephen Paddock but did not know him.
Within hours of the Las Vegas massacre that left 58 people dead, the gunman’s girlfriend had deleted her Facebook account, according to search warrants unsealed Friday.
Search warrant records obtained Tuesday by the Las Vegas Review-Journal offer a peek into the massive investigation that ensued in the first few hours and days after the Oct. 1 massacre.
Just days after the Oct. 1 Strip massacre, a Nevada Supreme Court panel issued a decision that could sharpen questions about the adequacy of security at Mandalay Bay and increase its liability.
According to complaints filed Wednesday in Clark County District Court, 14 more people are seeking damages from the Oct. 1 mass shooting in Las Vegas.
A Clark County judge granted a temporary restraining order to prevent MGM Resorts International from destroying any evidence related to the massacre at the Route 91 Harvest music festival.
A Southern Nevada law firm withdrew a court petition Thursday to manage distribution of the funds from the estate of mass shooter Stephen Paddock.