A Las Vegas street performer, “The Black Batman,” sued The Hershey Co. last month, claiming the chocolate maker used his image without permission at its store on the Strip.
Julius Trotter, 31, was indicted Thursday on two counts of murder, two counts of robbery and one count of burglary in connection with the June 1 killings of 38-year-old Sang Boi Nghia and 30-year-old Khuong Ba Le Nguyen, who were part of a tour group visiting Las Vegas.
A man was caught with multiple weapons inside a Mandalay Bay hotel room nearly three years before the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip, a case that could have implications for civil litigation against the hotel.
The Metropolitan Police Department may not have a record of all officers who responded to the Oct. 1 shooting, the department’s lawyers said at a Tuesday court hearing.
A jury of seven women and two men decided Tuesday that claims against magician David Copperfield were unfounded and that neither Copperfield nor other defendants should be accountable for a 2013 slip and fall.
A judge overseeing the trial involving an injury during a David Copperfield performance has ruled that jurors should be taken to MGM Grand to view the property where a British tourist fell more than four years ago.
The Nevada Supreme Court on Friday ruled that the Metropolitan Police Department must begin releasing body camera footage and 911 call audio from the Las Vegas mass shooting.
Arizona resident Douglas Haig, whose name had not been previously released, said he sold ammunition to gunman Stephen Paddock but did not know him.
Within hours of the Las Vegas massacre that left 58 people dead, the gunman’s girlfriend had deleted her Facebook account, according to search warrants unsealed Friday.
Search warrant records obtained Tuesday by the Las Vegas Review-Journal offer a peek into the massive investigation that ensued in the first few hours and days after the Oct. 1 massacre.