In a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, MGM Resorts International says it has $800 million available to shooting victims and hopes to settle claims by May 2020.
The Justice Department has announced that it will award more than $16.7 million to help survivors of the Oct. 1, 2017, shooting in Las Vegas.
Joe Robbins and his wife were among 40 Las Vegas shooting survivors who were invited on a free, eight-day cruise along the Rhine River.
“Today, we remember the unforgettable,” Gov. Brian Sandoval said Monday morning at a sunrise remembrance ceremony on the anniversary of the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Las Vegas Strip.
One year after the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history, the Las Vegas Review-Journal examined how the 10-minute attack changed the community. And how it didn’t.
Time is running out for survivors of the Route 91 Harvest festival attack to apply for benefits through the Nevada Victims of Crime program.
Families of victims and survivors of the mass shooting on the Las Vegas Strip appeared for a press conference Monday morning in California.
Newly released body camera footage captured the moment on Oct. 1 when officer Brady Cook was shot on the Strip. It was his second night on the job.
The night of Oct. 1 at the Route 91 Harvest festival, Taylor Stovall, then 17 years old, was running with her friend from gunfire. Stovall had been shot in the arm, and her friend flagged down a man who was offering help and directing people to keep running.
A Las Vegas Review-Journal documentary explores the trauma that thousands of Route 91 Harvest festival survivors still sift through each day.