All people experience hair loss, shedding and thinning and it’s depressing for everyone. There are several causes of hair loss, including persistent underlying health issues, vitamin deficiencies and excessive vitamin A intake.
Fortunately, depending on the reason for hair loss, there are numerous treatment options. Here are some explanations for why you could notice decreased hair on your head, along with some solutions, such as a hair transplant Turkey.
But before we examine hair loss reasons and causes, let’s explain Vera Clinic.
About Vera Clinic
Patients from more than 40 countries can receive hair transplant Turkey at the Vera Clinic in Istanbul, which has a distinctive flair for professionalism. The company’s mission is to advance the art of hair transplant Istanbul and help people realize their aspirations by utilizing state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge medical technologies.
A hair transplant Turkey is viewed by the Vera Clinic staff as an artistic procedure that blends artistry and technical proficiency. The hairline and its design play a significant role in altering the shape of the face. Each hair transplant Istanbul procedure is meticulously carried out with an artist’s eye for accuracy and talent.
In addition, Vera Clinic’s innovative approaches and technology are limitless. It is the first clinic to use Sapphire FUE in Turkey!
Also, Vera Clinic provides Oxycure and stem cell hair transplant treatments for patients. OxyCure enhances follicle survival rates by providing nutrients and oxygen early in surgery, boosting survival to 98 percent resulting in a thicker, denser appearance post-surgery. The revolutionary stem cell treatment is suitable for patients searching for the perfect solution with natural results.
Vera Clinic believes that every patient has the right to seek medical care, regardless of background and that quality and value are more important than quantity. Customers worldwide are drawn to the best hair transplant Turkey clinics by health tourism activities because they offer classy services in a chic environment. Through consistent contributions, the company hopes to change the cosmetic surgery industry and hair transplant Turkey, having a long-lasting impact.
Vera Clinic provides medical visitors with state-of-the-art facilities, an experienced medical staff, lodging, transportation, skilled aftercare, high service standards, lasting, natural-looking results and affordable procedure rates.
Reasons Why You Have Hair Loss
- As people age, it’s typical to see hair loss or thinning of the hair. If you have thinning patches due to age-related hair loss, you can conceal them with hairstyles or coverings. There are numerous methods for keeping your hair healthy and shining as you age and preventing hair breakage. However, should avoid:
– Not utilizing hair care items made for your particular hair type
-Using blow dryers and curling irons excessively
-Tugging while you’re using a hairbrush or comb
-Wearing hairstyles that cause pulling
- An autoimmune skin condition known as alopecia areata frequently results in hair loss on the scalp and other parts of the body. Any age, sex, or ethnic background can become affected by the illness. Alopecia areata comes in a variety of forms, all of which cause some degree of hair loss. It is impossible to forecast whether or how much hair will grow back. Alopecia areata can be treated in several ways, including topical medications, oral or injectable drugs and ultraviolet light therapy.
- You risk losing your hair if you use anabolic steroids, which some athletes abuse to bulk up their muscles. Steroids are associated with endocrine control, which is in charge of the hormones that support bodily function. When someone uses steroids, the drugs may have an impact on the hormones that control hair growth.
- Hair loss may result from beginning or stopping birth control medications, going through menopause and other factors, according to researchers. That is due to the hormonal balance alteration that occurs during those occurrences. If a new prescription causes side effects like hair loss, talk to your doctor about alternative birth control methods.
- Some cancer treatment medications can make you lose your hair. However, once chemotherapy is over, your hair will regrow. It might return with a different color or texture—perhaps curly while it was straight before.
- An impulsive control problem called trichotillomania makes patients pull their hair out compulsively. Females are four times more likely than boys to have the illness, which frequently starts before the age of 17. Your head’s hair may become sparse due to the continual pulling and playing. Treatments exist, though, and they might be beneficial for trichotillomania. In addition to behavioral modification therapy, several antidepressants might be helpful.
- You may be already aware of male-pattern baldness. The hair typically recedes at the temples, producing an M-shaped hairline and is a kind of hair loss brought on by a combination of heredity and male sex hormones. Another possibility is female pattern baldness or hair loss brought on by hormones. When the hair follicle shrinks so much over time, it stops producing new hair, resulting in hair loss. Widening of the center part and coarse facial hair are signs of female-pattern baldness. This kind of hair loss is frequently hereditary.
- Unwanted hair loss may be caused by iron deficiency. When you don’t have enough iron in your body, you eventually have iron-deficiency anemia. Shortness of breath, weariness and chest pain are among the symptoms. A healthcare professional might advise iron supplements or other healthy lifestyle choices to assist in treating an iron deficit. Increasing your consumption of foods high in both iron and vitamin C may be one of them.
- The immune system targets the body’s healthy cells and tissues in lupus, an autoimmune illness. It has an impact on the brain, blood vessels, kidneys, heart, lungs, joints, skin and skin. One typical lupus adverse effect is hair loss. Scarring on the scalp caused by hair loss due to lupus may sometimes prevent hair from growing back.
- Various drug classes could encourage hair loss. They include pharmaceuticals for blood pressure, blood thinners and antidepressants. Discuss reducing the dose or switching to a different drug with your doctor if they find that one or more of your medications are contributing to hair loss.
- Hair loss may be a result of stress or sickness. Telogen effluvium, or the excessive hair loss brought on by stress, is the process. Even though reducing stress can prevent hair loss, that isn’t always simple. Consult a healthcare professional if you notice hair loss. If a doctor determines that your hair loss is caused by stress, they suggest minoxidil.
- Hair thinning can happen after losing weight. Even if the weight loss is eventually beneficial to you, that can still occur. Losing weight may put your body under unneeded stress or lead to vitamin or mineral deficiencies. Significant hair loss and weight loss may also be indicators of an eating disorder like bulimia or anorexia. After weight returns to normal and the body’s nutritional requirements are met, hair loss caused by weight reduction can be stopped.
What to Do About It?
As mentioned above, there are many reasons to consider what causes hair loss. If you’ve run out of home remedies and medicines, you should consult your doctor about your hair transplant Turkey journey.
With hair transplant Istanbul, you will be able to get permanent, natural-looking and perfect results that totally transform your whole look and boost your confidence.
How Do Hair Transplants Work Exactly?
A reasonable surgical procedure is a hair transplant Turkey. In this procedure, healthy hair follicles are transplanted from a part of the body with hair to areas of your scalp with no hair follicles. A common transplanting method that promotes long-term hair growth is grafting.
Licensed and skilled doctors carefully carry out surgical procedures for hair transplant Turkey. One’s physical health and confidence can be significantly impacted by hair loss. As a result, the hair transplant Istanbul surgery performed by specialists in Istanbul might help you regain your lost confidence.
Techniques for Hair Transplant Turkey
The FUT process led to the creation of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUT). The hair follicles in this thickly covered area of your body are also removed. Skin is not removed throughout this process. The surgical team gently removes each hair follicle with a tiny hollow needle. Despite forming, micro-injuries are not visible to the human eye.
As a result, compared to FUT, the risk of infection is much lower with FUE. The required number of grafts are taken out of the donor area and transferred separately to the recipient area. Up to 4000 grafts can usually be transplanted during one FUE session. Many patients can restore their complete head of hair with this amount. This hair transplant Istanbul technique has largely replaced FUT.
Direct Hair Implantation, or DHI, is a hair transplant Turkey procedure that can be performed in Turkey. It involves removing hair follicles from the donor area and implanting them into the balding area of your scalp. This technique eliminates the necessity for a previous head shave by allowing for precise graft placement.
Because the blades used in Sapphire FUE are transparent, doctors may perform the procedure more accurately. Due to the mobility provided by the tiny size of the blades, more implantations can be completed in a single session. Follicles can also be implanted more densely, giving the illusion of being thicker and denser.
Consult your doctor first if you’re considering having a hair transplant Turkey. Furthermore, you must have unwavering faith in the procedure’s efficacy because there is no way to guarantee that you won’t encounter these side effects.
So, Vera Clinic is the place to go if you need a hair transplant Istanbul. Our goal is to make sure that our patients have a stress-free experience. We provide a bespoke service, cutting-edge techniques, qualified surgeons, free pick-up and drop-off and post-surgery follow-ups. Through our website, you may quickly contact us and arrange your free consultation.
The opinions in this article do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Las Vegas Review-Journal and you should consult your doctor before beginning any new health related practice.
Members of the editorial and news staff of the Las Vegas Review-Journal were not involved in the creation of this content.