Who said private lending and real estate are a rich man’s sport? For over a decade, Ignite Funding has been providing the everyday investor the opportunity to invest in a collateralized investment that not only provides passive fixed income, but diversification from the stock market. As an investor at Ignite Funding, you will find:
- A plethora of investment options with a low barrier to entry ($10,000).
- Short-term investments (10-month average from 2011 to 2023).
- Double-digit returns (10.29% average annualized interest rate to investors from 2011 to 2023).
- Diversification through various borrowers, asset type, loan type and geographical location.
Ignite Funding has always believed in transparency, even as a private company. That is why in 2023, to elevate the bar, we have decided to re-create our “Loan Portfolio Performance Record” and illustrate our entire history for all potential investors and current investors to review.
To highlight, our updated performance record now illustrates:
- Total amount of loans funded – $1,491,031,450.
- Average annualized interest rate to investors – 10.29%.
- Average duration of loans – 10.04 months.
- Average loan amount – $1,174,966.
- Income paid out to investors – $131,334,392.
- Loans under servicing.
- Average loan to value.
- And much more.
Our new performance record is available for you to review by clicking here.
As a licensed commercial mortgage broker, Ignite Funding is the conduit in connecting bankable borrowers with everyday investors seeking collateralized real estate investment opportunities. For investors who want control over their own portfolios, real estate investments like Trust Deeds are a great option. They can manage and track investments through an online client portal, automate distributions and access regular financial records.
Investors that wish to learn more about Ignite Funding’s real estate investments can do so by scheduling a FREE consultation with an investment representative by clicking here or by texting the word “Investments” to 844-552-7022. You can also review our current client’s comments on the BBB and Google.
Ignite Funding, LLC | 6700 Via Austi Parkway, Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV 89119 | P 702.739.9053 | T 877.739.9094 | F 702.922.6700 | NVMBL #311 | AZ CMB-0932150 | | Money invested through a mortgage broker is not guaranteed to earn any interest and is not insured. Prior to investing, investors must be provided applicable disclosure documents.
Members of the editorial and news staff of the Las Vegas Review-Journal were not involved in the creation of this content.