Owners Issa and Nura Khoury celebrated the 13th anniversary of their business, Khoury’s Fine Wine & Spirits, on Saturday, and the husband and wife shared 13 fun facts about Khoury’s:
- Khoury’s Fine Wine & Spirits is a locally owned business.
- Khoury’s specializes in limited-production wine, spirit and beer labels.
- The business has a serving bar and seating area inside the shop, where customers can order wine by the glass or choose from 11 craft beers on tap.
- Customers can sit and relax in a seating area and are encouraged to walk around with their drinks and explore the shelves.
- Khoury’s hosts an annual Halloween costume party where custom beers from local breweries are served from real giant pumpkins.
- Khoury’s host a weekly wine tasting Thursdays where winemakers, winery owners, importers, and suppliers stop by and talk about their wines.
- A weekly beer tapping party Wednesdays features specialty kegs from breweries all over the world, but with a focus on local breweries.
- Khoury’s hosts several charity events each year, including St. Baldrick’s Foundation, Nevada S.A.F.E. House and The ALS Association, Nevada Chapter.
- Local food trucks are onsite Wednesdays and occasional Fridays.
- Khoury’s has a covered outdoor patio area for guests to enjoy the weather.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available to guests.
- Card and board games at Khoury’s include Monopoly, Jenga, Battleship, and Cards Against Humanity.
- Khoury’s loves supporting other local businesses, so, along with beer, vodka, moonshine and rum, it also sells locally produced popcorn, jerky, chocolate, and coffee.
Khoury’s Fine Wine & Spirits, 9915 S. Eastern Ave., in Las Vegas. (702) 435-9463; KhourysFineWine.com.