Turmeric Flavors of India offers authentic fare with a modern twist on Fremont Street
Turmeric Flavors of India on Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas offers authentic Indian cuisine with a modern twist.
Turmeric’s menu boasts elevated Indian classics — traditional fare and naturally many vegan and gluten-free options that do not sacrifice flavor.
Featuring full-flavored and expertly prepared Indian cuisine, Turmeric’s guests can enjoy dishes from the extensive menu that include:
- Seared Scallops: pan-seared scallops, kadai spice, spiced cauliflower puree and mango coulis
- Lamb Seekh Kebab: skewered ground lamb kebab, Kashmiri chili, ginger and mint yogurt chutney
- Tandoori Chicken Korma: whole chicken breast served with cashew-onion sauce and spiced quinoa
- Kasundi Jhinga: tandoori jumbo shrimp, Indian mustard and green mango coconut sauce served with ghee rice
- Spinach Kofta (vegetarian): Fresh spinach-coated paneer dumplings with tomato-ginger sauce served with lemon rice
Turmeric also features the bar and rooftop nightclub Kama offering panoramic views of downtown’s vibrant arts and culture scene. Kama is open from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays and available for private events. Check for weeknight events at Kama.
Lunch at Turmeric is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. seven days a week, and dinner is 5 to 10 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and 5 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Happy hour, featuring a tapas menu and alcohol, is from 3 to 6 p.m. daily at the downtown spot.