By the time the American Gaming Association’s Global Gaming Expo rolls into Las Vegas in October, college and pro football will be well underway.
1. CES — Consumer Technology Association
2. NAB — National Association of Broadcasters
3. MAGIC — Marketplace Spring Show
4. SHOT Show — Shooting, Hunting & Outdoor Trade Show
5. World of Concrete
6. International Builders Show
7. Las Vegas Market (winter)
8. Las Vegas Market (summer)
9. ASD Market Week
10. (tie) Mr. Olympia.
10. (tie) PMMI — Pack Expo Las Vegas
Aria has completed a $170 million investment that nearly doubles its convention space capacity to 500,000 square feet as Las Vegas properties race to capture more lucrative meeting business.
MGM Resorts International will on Tuesday launch construction of a $130 million expansion of Strip convention space as it seeks to grab a larger share of the lucrative Las Vegas trade show business.