ad-fullscreen

Man arrested after teens ingest drugs in his home

A Mohave Valley man was arrested Friday after a teenager who took drugs at his home died, police said.

Two teenagers were hospitalized Sept. 21 after ingesting illegal drugs at Richard Allan Falstad’s home, the Mohave County Sheriff’s office said.

Falstad, 31, was jailed for two counts of child abuse and negligent homicide.

The sheriff’s office said a 14-year old boy was flown to University Medical Center where he spent several days on life support before he died earlier this week.

The 13-year-old boy who was hospitalized in Arizona “is fine” now, according to officials.

The office was unable to provide information about what drugs were ingested and whether Falstad willingly provided them to the teens.

section-ads_high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
ad-315×600
News Headlines
pos-2 — ads_infeed_1
post-4 — ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Events
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like