How smooth is Pharrell Williams?
The mere mention of his name is a powerful aphrodisiac.
Go ahead, say it, we’ll wait.
Everyone just got naked, didn’t they?
And you’re at a funeral.
On Tuesday, Williams released his latest album, “G I R L,” which is 10 tracks of lady killin’ R&B pop.
Now, you can benefit from his incredible prowess with the opposite sex.
Time to hit up your local PTs, sidle up to the hottie at the end of the bar try out one of the top five killer pick-up lines culled from the album’s lyrics:
5. “A winner quits and a quitter never wins. I thought about what I wanted, and you were on my list.” — “Brand New”
4. “I think you are a lost queen, lemme serve you, serve you. Hot sex and gold shiny things. I think you are a lost queen.” — “Lost Queen”
3. “I can do anything you like. I can do anything you need. And I got a better body, than in the magazines you read.” — “Come Get It Bae.”
2. “I’m imaging things, do you wanna try? Take off your halo and wings, girl. I can make you fly.” — “Gush”
1. “‘Duck Dynasty’ is cool and all. But they got nothin’ on the female’s call. I’m a hunter. Is that a tree or camouflage? Come get eaten by the damn mirage.” — “Hunter”
Contact reporter Jason Bracelin at email@example.com or 702-383-0476. Follow on Twitter @JasonBracelin.