• Makeup Extravaganza: Bobbi Brown will be holding a makeup artist event today and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show mall. Experience the latest looks for summer from the team of experts at Bobbi Brown. Natura Bisse will hold a spa event today and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Relax and indulge in a facial from Natura Bisse. On Thursday, Guerlain will hold an Orchidee event from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Learn about Guerlian’s luxury skin-care line, Orchidee, and experience the products for yourself.
• Only Rock and Roll: King Baby Studio designer Mitchell Binder will make a personal appearance from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at Mojitos at Wynn Las Vegas. He will be showing his latest collection during a trunk show. To attend, call 770-3545.
• Reinventing Fur: You’ve fallen in love with your ultra-cozy fur coat, but since summer’s heat is here, you’ve decided you feel like a change. Instead of parting ways, explore some options for reinventing your fur. Bring in your fur coat or jacket to the Fur Salon at Saks Fifth Avenue at Fashion Show mall on Thursday and the specialists will show you how easy it is to transform it into something chic. Call the Fur Salon at 702-967-1246 to make an appointment for a complimentary consultation and receive 20 percent off your restyling services. Saks Fifth Avenue’s cleaning and storage package includes reconditioning, glazing, evaluation and inspection and storage in its state-of-the-art facilities. Climate-controlled vaults ensure a long life for your fur. Saks also offers repairs and relines. Save 15 percent on common repairs such as missing buttons, hooks and eyes, rips and tears, open linings, worn fur edges and pockets.
• Urban Fashions: Metropark, the boutique that mixes contemporary fashion with a high-energy atmosphere, has opened at Mandalay Place. This edgy retailer will offer urban apparel and accessories typically found only in specialty boutiques. Metropark features an extensive selection of apparel and accessories for men and women starting at $47 from brands such as Obey, Affliction, Sinful and True Religion. Live DJ performances and fashion shows will be featured on special promotional dates. For more information, call 702-948-3589. Metropark is open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Lush Luxuries: Lush, known for its ethical and innovative approach to beauty, has opened at Mandalay Place. The beauty store offers fresh, handmade bath and body products. An array of items from shower gels to bath bombs can be purchased from $6 to $300. The Mandalay Place boutique is the only location in Las Vegas to offer the company’s distinct brand of beauty and Lush’s 100th store to open nationally. For more information, call 702-227-5874. Lush is open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Get Gorgeous: Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show mall is holding its Camp Gorgeous now through Saturday in the Cosmetics Department and through Monday on neimanmarcus.com. Get a Neiman Marcus pink camouflage tote filled with deluxe samples when you purchase more than $85 in products.
• A Splash of Beauty: Saks Fifth Avenue at Fashion Show mall holds its Beauty Splash through June 22 in the Cosmetics Department. Purchase a pair of Havaianas for $15 with any two cosmetics or fragrances purchases. One dollar from each purchase will go toward Charity: water, a non-profit initiative bringing clean water and basic sanitation into impoverished communities.
To list your store openings and events, contact us at email@example.com. Deadline for entries is Monday at 5 p.m., one week before the next issue. Please include full listings information: name of your store, name of collection where applicable, physical address and contact phone number. No phone calls, please.