• Win Wynn: The boutiques at Wynn Las Vegas — including Shoe In, Outfit, Bags, Belts & Baubles, Black Satin and Mojitos — have marked prices up to 75 percent off during their semi-annual sale.
• In the Trunk: Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show mall is showing the latest styles from Jean Paul Gaultier on Monday. The spring trunk show for Oscar de la Renta takes place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday and Jan. 18 in the Couture Salon.
• Coming This Spring: Foot Locker is coming to the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort in March. In April, shoppers can check out RG512, which carries designs that cater to a diverse, young, hip market. Advanced titanium jewelry and accessories retailer, The TitanFactory, opened at the Miracle Mile. The store combines titanium with silver, platinum and 18-karat yellow and red gold.
• Makeover Yourself: A New Year, New Image workshop hosted by Stephanie Ann Bivona of Image Empowering will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at The Center-A Model for Positive Living, 6711 W. Alexander Rd. The interactive workshop for men and women teaches how, by spending 10 minutes or less, you can improve your overall personal style and offers tips on how to dress and shop for your body type. The workshop costs $30 person. To register, call 702-430-8929.
• Art in Motion: Now through Tuesday, fashion photographer Jerry Metellus’ art exhibit, “Moshion,” will be on display in the Grotto room at the Sahara West Library, 9600 W. Sahara Ave. The photo exhibition features dancers from the Nevada Ballet Theatre captured mid-air in the latest fashion trends.
To list your store openings and events, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for entries is Monday at 5 p.m., one week before the next issue. Please include full listings information: name of your store, name of collection where applicable, physical address and contact phone number. No phone calls, please.