• Get Fit: Receive a complimentary fitting in a Wacoal, DKNY Underwear or Donna Karan Intimates bra from a Wacoal fit specialist at Dillard’s at Fashion Show mall today. Visitors can sign up to receive a monthly e-mail reminder to do a self-breast exam. Wacoal will donate $2 to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure for breast cancer research and outreach programs for every woman who participates, along with an additional $2 donation for every Wacoal, DKNY Underwear or Donna Karan Intimates bra purchased at the event.
• Opening the Trunk: See the latest jewelry collection from Roberto Coin during a trunk show at Neiman Marcus at Fashion Show mall today. Zegna will show its new spring styles during a trunk show Saturday in The Man’s Store. Teso Caravan showcases its latest styles Thursday in the Fur Salon.
• On the Runway: Macy’s will be showing its latest swimwear on the runway at Fashion Show mall through Sunday. Fashion shows run every hour on the hour from noon to 6 p.m. On Saturday from 1 to 4 p.m., head to Macy’s to enjoy light refreshments, a cosmetic beauty bar and music. A fit expert will be on hand to answer all your questions about the best suit for your body type. When you spend $150 or more, you’ll receive a $20 Macy’s gift card and a gift.
• Donate for Prom: Jessica McClintock at Fashion Show mall is accepting gently used dresses through March 29 for Las Vegas Prom Closet, a nonprofit organization that provides complimentary dresses and accessories for local teens who would otherwise not be able to purchase new clothing for prom. In exchange for donating a gently used dress, Jessica McClintock is offering a 15 percent discount on any new dress purchase.
• Just Opened: Athletic footwear and apparel store Foot Lockeris now open inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood.
• Opening Soon: Ilori, a luxury retail store dedicated to sunglasses that showcase niche and designer brands including the hard-to-find and rare, will open March 28 at Fashion Show mall. The boutique carries sunglasses and accessories from brands such as Beausoleil, Bvlgari, Chanel and Hogan. The store was designed by Craig Nealy, an architect who designed stores for Louis Vuitton and Vera Wang.
• Fashion and Food: Wynn Las Vegas welcomes you to the Esplanade for the Feast On Fashion event from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 28 and from 1 to 4 p.m. March 29. Indulge your taste buds as you feast on the latest spring fashions from Manolo Blahnik, Shoe In, Outfit, Black Satin and Bags Belts and Baubles. Enjoy champagne and hors d’oeuvres as you mingle with fashion experts from the United States and Europe.
To list your store openings and events, contact us at email@example.com. Deadline for entries is Monday at 5 p.m., one week before the next issue. Please include full listings information: name of your store, name of collection where applicable, physical address and contact phone number. No phone calls, please.