• Image on Air: Join image every Friday morning when editor Susan Stapleton discusses the latest fashion and beauty trends with Melanie and Michael in the Morning on Sunny 106.5 FM beginning at 8:30 a.m.
• In Saks: Saks Fifth Avenue at Fashion Show mall will showcase the Dior collection with informal modeling from noon to 4 p.m. today.
• Jewelry Trunk Shows: Wynn Las Vegas will feature the jewelry designs of House of Taylor, Margot McKinney and Kristen Farrell during trunk shows at its signature Wynn & Co. jewelry store today through Sunday.
• Fall Fashions at Macy’s: Macy’s and In Style are holding a fall fashion party with INC International Concepts from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday. The event includes a runway show highlighting the best styles from Macy’s exclusive INC International Concepts collection. Enjoy music and light bites while you shop and receive a tote and a copy of In Style’s Instant Style book with any purchase of $100 or more. Plus, meet wardrobe consultant Kathy Bland and let her find a color palette that best complements you.
• Queen for a Week: In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month the Emerald Dream Team, headed by Lana Fuchs of Lana Fuchs Couture, in association with Vicki Tashman of Pink-Link, is searching for 12 women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer and have a compelling story to tell. Chosen women, and a guest, will enjoy a week-long stay in Las Vegas, complete with makeovers, a new wardrobe and much more. Their week will end on New Year’s Eve with the Emerald Dream Ball thrown in their honor. Applications will be taken through Nov. 8 at emeralddreamball.com and winners will be announced Nov. 21.
• Fall for Cosmetics: Discover the season’s newest makeup, skincare and fragrances at the Fall 2007 Cosmetics Trend Show held at Nordstrom at Fashion Show mall. Industry experts will update you on the latest trends and share their secrets. Tickets are $15 and redeemable toward your cosmetics purchase of $15 or more on the day of the event. Plus, receive a gift for attending the show, while supply lasts. Doors open at 8 a.m. at the Nordstrom valet entrance, show starts at 8:30 a.m. and appointments begin at 10 a.m. To purchase a ticket or for more information, visit a Nordstrom cosmetics counter or call 702-862-2525.
• Art in Motion: Now through Jan. 15, fashion photographer Jerry Metellus’ art exhibit, “Moshion,” will be on display in the Grotto room at the Sahara West Library, 9600 W. Sahara Ave. The photo exhibition features dancers from the Nevada Ballet Theatre captured mid-air in the latest fashion trends.