• Who? Rose Carrion of central Las Vegas
• Location: Boulevard Mall
• Handbag: Lancome tote
• Are handbags status symbols? Yes, because they cost money.
• What does this bag say about you? Uh, hopefully nobody knows it’s free.
• If someone found your bag and looked inside, what would they think about you? It’s functional so they would probably think I’m a student or something.
• What’s the most important item you’ve carried in your bag? Right now, my laptop.
• What’s the strangest? Flip-flops.
• Tell us about the first handbag you remember owning. A Nine West bag a couple years ago.
• Knockoffs: Love ’em or hate ’em? If they’re good, more power to you.
• Image is … What you make it.
• What’s in your bag?
1. Toshiba laptop, 2. Pepper spray, 3. University of San Diego card holder, 4. Systane eye drops,
5. Headphones, 6. Orbit gum