• Tory Time: Today through Saturday, check out the latest pieces from Tory Burch — from handbags and accessories to ready-to-wear — at Neiman Marcus. Any purchase of $350 or more earns shoppers an ikat pareo (while supplies last) that can be worn as a sarong.
• Beauty Bonus: On May 3 Sephora will open inside JCPenney at Meadows mall. The new Sephora inside JCPenney will be 1,500-square-feet and feature all the makeup, fragrance and skin care lines the store’s known for.
• Green Wedding: Roni Josef International Salon & Spa and the Springs Preserve have joined together to host the Eco-Elegant Bridal Affair, a bridal expo for the eco-chic bride-to-be. Held from 5 to 9 p.m. May 1 at Springs Preserve, the expo lets you meet with wedding vendors who specialize in organic or sustainable wedding services. A Couture Bride fashion show featuring bridal, evening and bridesmaid gowns starts at 6. This showcase of eco-conscious vendors benefits the American Cancer Society and the Springs Preserve. For more information, call 992-6000.
• Get Sporty: Y-3 is the newest boutique to come to the Forum Shops at Caesars. It’s the collaboration between fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto and Adidas that originated in 2002 and fused high style with sportswear. Y-3 opens May 1.
• Fab Furnishings: A new addition to World Market Center Las Vegas is now open to the public. Design Salon at Las Vegas Design Center features more than 50 showrooms and offers consumers complimentary one-hour consultations by design professionals while allowing them unprecedented access to Las Vegas Design Center’s home furnishings showrooms. Design Salon is located in a 1,200-square-foot boutique space on the first floor of the Las Vegas Design Center and will be available every week except during the biannual Las Vegas Market. Call 599-8155 for more information.
• Kiddie Clothes: As They Grow … A Unique Children’s Consignment Sale is coming to Vegas from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday to Sunday at 2630 S. Decatur Blvd. A $2 fee covers the weekend. Shoppers will find clothes, toys and furniture for babies and kids. Consignors keep 65-70 percent of sell prices. Sunday is 50 percent off day. Call 499-1438 for more information.