• Who: Sue Mullaney of Seven Hills
• Location: Fashion Show mall
• Handbag: Louis Vuitton denim bag
• Are handbags status symbols? Indeed.
• What does your handbag say about you? Well, I like quality. That’s the number one thing I go for and, of course, style. Size matters, definitely.
• If someone found your bag and looked inside, what would their first impression be? Right now, today, it’s like an endless hole but I like big bags so that’s why. I want to have capability to carry everything.
• What’s the most important item in your handbag? My little cosmetic bag.
• What’s the strangest item in your handbag? Probably a tube of saline nasal gel.
• Tell us about the first handbag you ever bought: My first special bag was a Louis Vuitton Speedy. The old, trusty Speedy. Don’t have it anymore. It’s long gone. I think we actually left it in a hotel room one time for the maid because it was so worn out. My husband said, “You have got to stop carrying this thing.” And that was the end of that bag.
• Knockoffs: love ’em or hate ’em? Hate them! My friends know that about me. It’s wrong, for one thing. And, for the quality aspect, I would never do that.
• Image is … The way we describe or announce ourselves to the world via our appearance and persona. Ideally, to always try and put your best foot forward.
• What’s in your handbag?
1. Louis Vuitton wallet, 2. Maui Jim sunglasses, 3. Motorolla cell phone, 4. Ayr nasal saline gel, 5. Bobbi Brown glitter lip gloss, 6. Prada makeup bag.ON THE WEB
Watch a video