Go behind the scenes of luxury home building, April 28-29, as the Toll Brothers communities invites the public to tour under-construction homes during its Toll Advantage Days.
During the tours, the public will be able to interact with industry experts, one on one, asking questions to learn what’s hot in the construction field and cool in craftsmanship this year.
In addition to site tours, a preview of new products, including Wirsbro PEX, an alternative to copper tubing, will be available. Other desiner products feature Kohler fixtures, Therma-Tru French Doors and GE structural wiring panels.
Learn about land planning and community design, or get a peek at the latest in energy efficiency.
The event is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the following locations. Admission is free and refreshments will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m..
* Fairway Hills in The Ridges at Summerlin, 12345 Granite Ridge Drive.
* Traccia in Summerlin, the Las Vegas Beltway and Sahara Avenue.
* Franklin Park at Providence, Shaumber and Elkhorn roads in northwest Las Vegas.
* Madison Grove at Providence, Severance Lane and Hualapai Way in northwest Las Vegas.
* Hidden Canyon Estates, Rome and Jones boulevards in northwest Las Vegas.
* Mirasol at Mountain’s Edge, Blue Diamond Road and Buffalo Drive in south Las Vegas.
* Toll Brothers at Inspirada, 3167 Mantua Village Ave., in Henderson.
* Toll Brothers at MacDonald Highlands, 1388 Quiet River Ave., in Henderson.
* Vita Bella at Lake Las Vegas, MonteLago Boulevard in Henderson.
For more information, call 702-243-9800.