A man died after an early Tuesday morning electrical fire at his Henderson home.
The Henderson Fire Department was called about an attic fire just before 2 a.m. at a house on the 200 block of West Basic Road, south of West Lake Mead Parkway, spokeswoman Kathleen Richards said.
Crews found a 91-year-old man dead inside.
The Clark County coroner’s office will identify him and determine his cause of death.
The fire’s cause was determined to be accidental, Henderson said in a statement.
Review-Journal staff writer Blake Apgar contributed to this report. Contact Mike Shoro at email@example.com. Follow @mike_shoro on Twitter.200 block of West Basic Road Henderson, Nevada