The Clark County coroner’s office said Wednesday a California man who died in June while in Las Vegas for the Electric Daisy Carnival overdosed on drugs.
On June 20, before attending the festival, Joey Sayachack, 21, of Fresno, California, was found unconscious by friends in a house they had rented for the weekend.
He was taken to Spring Valley Hospital where he died June 25 from an overdose of cocaine, methamphetamine and alcohol, the coroner’s office said.
The three-day festival drew over 135,000 people each day, according to Insomniac Productions, the organizers.
Contact reporter Kimberly De La Cruz at 702-383-0381, firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @KimberlyinLV.