The deaths of two children in the northwest valley last month have been ruled accidental, a Clark County coroner’s office official said Tuesday.
Firefighters responded to 5780 N. Riley St., near Ann Road and Durango Drive, early June 19 and found the parents of 4-year-old Cruz Flores and 2-year-old Ella Flores frantically trying to get them out of their burning house.
By the time firefighters got to the children, they had already died.
The official cause of death for both Cruz and Ella was carbon monoxide poisoning from smoke inhalation, along with burns.
Contact reporter Annalise Little at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-383-0391.