A mobile home fire warranted response from three Las Vegas Valley fire departments Tuesday morning.
The Clark County, Las Vegas and North Las Vegas fire departments responded to the fire about 11 a.m. at 2276 N. Christy Lane. The blaze was extinguished by 1:30 p.m.
The mobile home was fully engulfed in flames when personnel arrived, according to the Clark County Fire Department.
A gas leak was complicating crews’ efforts to control the fire. Southwest Gas also responded to the scene to help with the leak.
No injuries were been reported, but two people were displaced. The American Red Cross is assisting.
Damage to the mobile home has not yet been estimated, and the fire is under investigation.
Review-Journal staff writer Rio Lacanlale contributed to this report. Contact Lawren Linehan at email@example.com or at 702-383-0381. Follow @lawrenlinehan on Twitter.