ad-fullscreen

Early morning fire at Las Vegas middle school quickly put out

Updated August 23, 2017 - 7:52 am

A small fire broke out just after midnight Wednesday in a restroom at a northwest Las Vegas Valley school.

Las Vegas Fire and Rescue spokesman Tim Szymanski said firefighters responded about 12:17 a.m. to Cadwallader Middle School and discovered that a hand dryer had caught fire.

Szymanski said two engines responded and no one was injured.

The fire did not delay school.

Contact Max Michor at mmichor@reviewjournal.com or 702-383-0381. Follow @MaxMichor on Twitter.

section-ads_high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
ad-315×600
News Headlines
pos-2 — ads_infeed_1
post-4 — ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Events
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like