A house fire Sunday in Henderson caused an estimated $170,000 in damage and displaced four people but caused no injuries.
The fire began at 7:15 p.m. at 504 Cosmic Star Place, near Eastern Avenue and St. Rose Parkway, according to the Henderson Fire Department.
Two adults and two children were displaced and are being assisted by the American Red Cross.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke and fire showing from the garage of a two-story building with four housing units.
Only one of the units was damaged.
It took 15 minutes for firefighters to control the blaze.
The cause of the fire was an accidental "cooking incident," fire investigators determined.