Four adults and two children were displaced after a fire at an apartment complex early Wednesday morning, the Las Vegas fire department wrote in a release.
The fire was reported at 3:40 a.m. at Sundance Village Apartments, 6500 Charleston Blvd., near Rainbow Boulevard.
One of the displaced residents was transported to University Medical Center because of smoke inhalation, the release said. The injury did not appear to be life-threatening.
Fire officials determined the fire started accidentally on a stove in a downstairs apartment and spread to an upstairs unit. The fire was out in 10 minutes.
Damage was estimated at $70,000.
Contact Kimberly De La Cruz at email@example.com or 702-383-0381. Find her on Twitter: @KimberlyinLV.