ad-fullscreen

Man who died in accidental fire identified

A man who died in an residential fire on Nov. 14 has been identified as Reginald Jean Frisner Michel, 36.

Michel died from carbon monoxide intoxication and smoke inhalation, the Clark County coroner’s office reported.

Firefighters responded to call at 632 N. Ninth St. and controlled the fire shortly after arriving. Michel’s body was found of the floor of a bedroom .

The death has been ruled accidental .

Contact reporter Colton Lochhead at clochhead@reviewjournal.com or 702-383-0391

section-ads_high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
News Headlines
pos-2 — ads_infeed_1
post-4 — ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like