56°F
weather icon Clear

NLV mobile home fire displaces 4

A mobile home fire in North Las Vegas caused by an unattended candle displaced four people Tuesday morning, according to the city.

City firefighters were called to the blaze in the 2500 block of Las Vegas Boulevard North shortly before 9 a.m., a press release said. They found heavy smoke and flames coming from the back of the home.

No one was injured. Four adults who lived in the single-wide mobile home were displaced and are being helped by the Nevada Red Cross, the city said.

No other structures were damaged. Damage was estimated at $12,000.

Contact Ricardo Torres at rtorres@reviewjournal.com and 702-383-0381. Find him on Twitter: @rickytwrites

Don't miss the big stories. Like us on Facebook.
THE LATEST