One person hospitalized after condo fire

A fire caused $80,000 in damage to a condominium in west Las Vegas Valley early Friday morning and put one person in the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

Las Vegas firefighters responded about 3 a.m. to the blaze at a one-story condo at 3113 Chadford Place, near Valley View Boulevard and Penwood Avenue. The fire was caused by careless smoking, according to the Las Vegas Fire Department.  

One person was taken to University Medical Center.

Contact Kyle Potter at kpotter@reviewjournal.com or 702-383-0391.

ad-high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
News Headlines
ad-infeed_1
ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Events
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like