ad-fullscreen

Small fire causes partial evacuation of Wynn Las Vegas

Part of the Wynn Las Vegas was evacuated this morning when a small fire broke out in a mechanical room. An employee was treated for smoke inhalation.

A grease duct connected to the ventilation system at Stratta restaurant caught on fire, Clark County spokeswoman Stacey Welling said.

County Fire Chief Bertral Washington credited fire crews’ fast actions and the hotel’s well-designed mechanical system for containing the blaze.

After crews cleaned the ventilation system, the restaurant remained open for the day.

Contact Jessica Fryman at jfryman@reviewjournal.com or 702-383-0264.

section-ads_high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
News Headlines
pos-2 — ads_infeed_1
post-4 — ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like