ad-fullscreen

Two hospitalized after using jacuzzi at Hooters Hotel

Two people were hospitalized Saturday afternoon for chlorine burns after using the Hooters Hotel jacuzzi, according to a county spokeswoman.

The Clark County Fire Department responded to the hotel at about 2 p.m. and transported a male guest and a female guest for treatment. Their condition was not known Saturday evening, Clark County spokeswoman Stacey Welling said.

The department notified the Southern Nevada Health District, which shut down the jacuzzi until an inspection is completed, Welling said. She said to her knowledge the excessive chlorine only affected the hot tub and the pool remained open. Hooters Hotel refused comment, stating the matter was under investigation.

section-ads_high_impact_4
TOP NEWS
News Headlines
pos-2 — ads_infeed_1
post-4 — ads_infeed_2
Local Spotlight
Events
Home Front Page Footer Listing
Circular
You May Like

You May Like