A fire at an apartment complex Thursday afternoon caused $125,000 in damage and displaced residents from six apartments, officials with the Henderson Fire Department said.
Fire officials said the blaze began at
4 p.m. at the Bay Breeze Apartments, 3125 W. Warm Springs Road, near Green Valley Parkway.
Fire officials said the fire originated in a two-story building. A resident was found sleeping and was rescued from the apartment where the fire began.
The blaze, which was in an attic, was extinguished within 15 minutes. Fire officials said the blaze was accidental.