Occupants at the Resort on Mount Charleston were evacuated Sunday evening because of a smell of propane, Las Vegas police said.
Lt. Ted Snodgrass said 21 rooms at the hotel were evacuated about 5:52 p.m. Capt. Tim Woolever with the Nevada Division of Forestry said the occupants were allowed back to the hotel about 8 p.m..
Woolever said the propane tanks ran dry, which caused the smell. The tanks were then reignited.
Contact reporter Antonio Planas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-383-4638.