Michaela Thomas had 10 points in the fourth quarter as Basic rallied for a 63-54 home win over Liberty in girls basketball Thursday.
Thomas finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds for the Wolves, who outscored Liberty 20-11 in the fourth quarter.
Lauren Johnson added 17 points and Maya Darby 15 for Basic.
Daynice Cochran led the Patriots with 16 points.
• Silverado 66, Del Sol 16 — At Del Sol, Jessica Schmidt scored 18 points and Shea Collins 15 as the Skyhawks cruised to victory.
Mikayla Thielges added 14 points and Natalie Lainhart 11 for Silverado.
• Centennial 80, Legacy 18 — At Legacy, the Bulldogs opened a 54-11 halftime lead and rolled.
Dela Jones scored 17 points to lead five Centennial scorers in double figures. Johnna Brown and Alexis Byrd each added 15 points for the Bulldogs.
• Shadow Ridge 63, Arbor View 20 — At Arbor View, Elisha Hensey had 23 points as the Mustangs routed the Aggies.
Cheyana Slocum added 16 points and Jessica Scarpati 10 for Shadow Ridge.
• Tech 59, Foothill 24 — At Foothill, Mechel’la Logan had 25 points to lead the Roadrunners.
Mesha Phillips added 16 points and Cheryl Harless 12 for Tech.
• Pahrump Valley 72, Boulder City 28 — At Pahrump, Megan Meads had 16 points as the Trojans rolled.
Caiti Forrester led Boulder City with 17 points.
• Silverado 83, Del Sol 64 — At Del Sol, Silverado outscored the Dragons 62-45 in the final three quarters as they cruised to the victory.
Wade Collie led the Skyhawks with 28 points. Joe Spero added 14 points and Ali Sabra 12 for Silverado.
Joe Maglaras led the Dragons with 19 points.
• Foothill 72, Tech 43 — At Tech, Marcus Hurtado led a balanced attack with 12 points as the Falcons downed the Roadrunners.
A.J. Shepard had 11 points and Ben Green 10 for Foothill. Tech’s Ben Seibert led all scorers with 14 points.
• Shadow Ridge 67, Arbor View 60 — At Arbor View, Zach Hafen scored 25 points as the Mustangs used a 22-11 fourth quarter to down the Aggies.
Josh Berkley added 20 points for Shadow Ridge. Brooks Robinson led Arbor View with 19 points.
• Centennial 48, Legacy 41 — At Legacy, Matt Holley had 11 points as the Bulldogs outlasted the Longhorns.
Sam Johnson scored 11 points to lead Legacy.
• Liberty 62, Basic 36 — At Basic, Justin King scored 18 to lead the Patriots to the victory.
Davion Pearson added 11 points for Liberty. Marcus Romero led Basic with nine points.
• Pahrump Valley 46, Boulder City 38 — At Pahrump, Darius Dolley scored 20 points for the Trojans, who held the Eagles to two points in the first quarter en route to the win.
Jeremy Smith led Boulder City with 14 points.