Three reasons to like the VIKINGS (+1) OVER THE REDSKINS
• Now that Chilly is gone, the Vikings’ defense might start warming up. Look for extra effort today.
• The Redskins are not that good. They are 2-3 straight up at home.
• The Redskins give up 27 points a game at home, and unless Brett Favre has one of his interception-laced performances, look for the Vikings to score a lot.
Three reasons to like JAGUARS-GIANTS OVER 44 POINTS
• The over for the Jaguars is 7-3. Jacksonville scores 26 points a game on the road and gives up 30.
• In the Giants’ past three games, they are averaging 26 points and giving up 22.
• After a poor offensive effort last week, the Giants should bounce back with a better showing.
LAST WEEK: 0-2