The Cleveland Cavaliers are 1-point favorites over the Golden State Warriors and the total is 205 for Game 3 of the NBA Finals. Cavaliers forward Kevin Love has been ruled out with a concussion.
Here are proposition bets, posted at the Westgate sports book, for Wednesday’s game:
* Largest lead of the game by either team: 15.5
* Total 3-point field goals made by both teams: 23.5
* Which team will score 15 or more points first?
Cavaliers -115; Warriors -105
* Will the team that wins the first quarter win the game?
Yes -170; No +150
(Bets are refunded if game is tied after first quarter)
* Points scored by Stephen Curry: 28.5
* Made 3-pointers by Curry: 5.5 (under -150)
* Made free throws by Curry: 4.5 (under -140)
* Points scored by Klay Thompson: 23
* Points scored by Draymond Green: 15.5
* First-half points scored by Warriors: 51.5
* Points scored by LeBron James: 29
* Total rebounds and assists by James: 19
* Made free throws by James: 7
* Points scored by Kyrie Irving: 24.5
* Total points and rebounds by Tristan Thompson: 18.5
* First-half points scored by Cavaliers: 52.5