Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pa.
10 a.m. today, ESPN (30); race starts at 10:16
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1 Practice 2 Qualified Brickyard*
1. Jimmie Johnson 7/1 1st 10th 10th 1st Swept 2004 season; track-best 8.8 average finish in 21 starts; chassis has two wins.
2. Kyle Busch 12/1 2nd 4th 20th 2nd Career-best runner-up last fall; looked to have the best car overall in Friday’s practices.
3. Denny Hamlin 5/1 28th 15th 2nd 6th Four-time winner, last coming in spring of 2010; starting on front row huge advantage.
4. Greg Biffle 12/1 5th 3rd 12th 3rd 2010 winner; great practices after strong Indy run; using chassis last run at Kentucky.
5. Mark Martin 18/1 9th 11th 18th 11th Record seven-time runner-up without a win; using runner-up Pocono chassis from June.
6. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 8/1 8th 1st 8th 4th Five top-5 finishes in 25 starts, three straight top 10s; using eighth-place Pocono chassis.
7. Kasey Kahne 10/1 6th 25th 4th 12th 2008 winner; good practices and start position; using winning Coca-Cola 600 chassis.
8. Matt Kenseth 12/1 4th 2nd 7th 35th Career-best third place in 2003; 13.9 average finish; using seventh-place Pocono chassis.
9. Brad Keselowski 20/1 14th 16th 31st 9th Won this race last season with broken ankle; using runner-up chassis from All-Star race.
10. Joey Logano 30/1 7th 29th 14th 33rd Won in June, using same car this week; changed transmission following practice 1.
* Results from last week’s Brickyard 400. Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s 2.5-mile layout with long straightaways and flat turns requires a similar setup at Pocono.
Odds courtesy of LVH.
Micah Roberts, a former sports book director, has been setting NASCAR lines in Las Vegas since 1995. For more Roberts insights and post-practice analysis on the race, go to VegasInsider.com or follow on Twitter: MicahRoberts7.