Three reasons to like the TEXANS-GIANTS OVER 47
• The Texans are the over bettors’ best friend. They average 27 points a game and 415 total yards. But better than that, they give up 25.5 points.
• The Giants average 18 points a game but should top that against the generous Texans defense. The Giants give up 38 points on the road.
• The over for the Texans is 3-1, for the Giants 2-2.
Three reasons to like the CHARGERS-RAIDERS OVER 45
• The over for both teams is 3-1 this season.
• Even without receiver Vincent Jackson, the Chargers are a scoring machine, averaging 28.2 points and 451 total yards.
• The Raiders are decent offensively, scoring 19 points a game, but give up 26.7 points, so this should turn into a shootout.
LAST WEEK: 1-1
SEASON: 3-5Mal Van Valkenburg