Three reasons to like PATRIOTS-CHARGERS over 47 POINTS
• The over for Patriots road games is 2-0. New England averages 30.8 points per game.
• The Chargers have been a decent team at home, averaging 39.5 points in home games.
• The Chargers have given up 21 points a game, and the Patriots give up 23 points a game.
Three reasons to LIKE RAIDERS-BRONCOS OVER 41½ POINTS
• The over for both teams is 4-2, as they tend to get into higher-scoring games.
• The Raiders average 20 points a game, but better yet, they give up 26.3 points a game on the road.
• The Broncos are a pass-first team and average more than 311 yards passing per game. They score an average of 20.7 points and give up 23.3 points a game.
LAST WEEK: 1-1
SEASON: 5-7Mal Van Valkenburg