Chasen Shreve’s sacrifice fly with one out in the bottom of the eighth inning gave Bonanza’s baseball team an 8-7 home victory over Silverado on Monday.
Tomo Delp was 2-for-3 with a homer and two runs for the Bengals.
Trevor Kirk was 2-for-4 with a home run and two RBIs for Silverado, which used 10 pitchers.
• Bishop Gorman 7, North Eugene (Ore.) 4 — At Faith Lutheran, John Rickard and Brandon Garcia each drove in two runs, helping the Gaels defeat the Highlanders.
Stephen Manthei pitched 5 2/3 innings for the win for Gorman, which took the lead for good in the fifth inning, scoring five runs.
Johnny Field was 2-for-3 with an RBI and a run for the Gaels.
• Las Vegas 8, Coronado 7 — At Las Vegas, Bryce Harper was 2-for-4 with two doubles and two RBIs, and the Wildcats overcame a sloppy defensive effort to beat the Cougars.
Bryan Harper was 3-for-4 with a double, a stolen base and three runs for Las Vegas, which made six errors.
Josh Bryan hit a two-run homer for Coronado.
• Arbor View 12, Western 2 — At Arbor View, Derek Fuss was 2-for-3 with a home run, a double and three RBIs to lead the Aggies to a five-inning win.
Chad Cole had a triple, a homer and two RBIs for Arbor View.
• Cheyenne 19, Canyon Springs 2 — At Cheyenne, the Desert Shields scored 12 runs in the second inning and cruised from there.
Cheyenne’s Andrew Perez went 3-for-4 with a double and three RBIs, and teammate Jonathan Taylor was 2-for-3 with a double and four RBIs.
• Liberty 20, Chaparral 0 — At Chaparral, Jordan Dove was 2-for-3 with four RBIs and a run to help the Patriots to a five-inning win.
Michael Reveles had a double, a triple, four runs and two RBIs for Liberty, and David Kinan had two hits and two runs.
Eddie Blitsch tossed a two-hitter with eight strikeouts and one walk for the Patriots.
• Sierra Vista 11, Vauxhall (Canada) Academy 1 — At Sierra Vista, Matt Holman and Kyle Gamble each had two hits and two RBIs to lead the Lions past Vauxhall Academy in five innings.
Sierra Vista’s Kiel Harmon pitched a complete game, striking out five with no walks.
• Faith Lutheran 7, North Eugene (Ore.) 4 — At Faith Lutheran, Mike Kinkenon’s two-out, two-run double in the fifth inning for the Crusaders broke a 4-4 tie.
Faith Lutheran’s Tyler Iodence was 3-for-3, and Terry Unruh was 2-for-2.
• Palo Verde 4, Green Valley 2 — At Green Valley, Alex Alokai had four hits and three RBIs to lead the Panthers over the Gators.
Alokai had two doubles and a home run. Missy McCormick pitched a four-hitter with 12 strikeouts to get the win.
• Foothill 13, Sierra Vista 12 — At Foothill, the Falcons scored two runs in the bottom of the eighth inning to win the game.
Amber Stater drove home the tying run with an RBI single, and the winning run scored on an error.
Brandy Yamka was 4-for-5 with three RBIs for Foothill. Desiree Laswell hit a grand slam for the Lions.
• Liberty 7, Rancho 6 — At Rancho, the Patriots rallied for two runs in the top of the sixth inning to get the win.
Diana Cassaro was 2-for-3 with three runs and an RBI and scored the go-ahead run.
Carson Cooper was 2-for-3 with a run and two RBIs for Liberty.